Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Me!

So far, my life has been an exciting adventure. I was born in England, lived in South Africa for 14 years, then relocated to America. Following an initial year in Connecticut, our family meandered southward to Virginia and Georgia before settling in Ohio where we have been for the past 12 years.
The outdoors and I are good friends. There is nothing more energizing than a hike in the woods, a walk in the crunchy white snow, the sounds of a river, the noise of trees creaking in the wind. Yes, you guessed it, I am a nature lover!
Our family has always enjoyed sport: soccer, tennis, yoga, rugby,golf-you name it and someone in our family plays it. My personal favorites are yoga and tennis.
Music is one of my likes and my taste embraces most genres from classical to hip-hop.
My only dislike is passive inactivity, so it goes without saying that I am not an avid TV watcher. If I have a spare moment (especially in winter) I would rather spend it curled up with a book, under a cozy blanket, by the fire.
We like to be together as a family, but distance, jobs, and education impact the amount of times we see each other during the year. When we do get together, those are the best times.

No comments:

Post a Comment